Sonntag, 20. September 2009

Let's just call it a stage

I did another building today which I originally wanted to look like the Dawn of War Aspect Portal. The draft looks like this:






The first thing to do were the three Croissant-Thingies (that is the official name, I believe) which I cut out from Styrodur. I gave them a few holes at the bottom to make the look more organic.



After I had made the platform, I thought that this was too well-proportioned and therefore lacked the alien-feeling I wanted it to have. So I cut of one of the Edges and placed all three Croissants on one side. I am quite happy with it, but can only imagine it as some kind of stage or podium. I could imagine a farseer standing up there, giving grave news to the Eldar surrounding him, or a public debate about politics between to warlocks.




Maype I will ad stairs in the front, too.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen